Portfolio Website Help
ADMIN SETTINGS (Logo, Colors, Social Media, Page Footer, Maintenance Mode)
- DISPLAY - - This displays only for reference in the User Interface.
Company Logo Image Uploader
- FORMAT - - The default logo image initially displayed is 600 x 95 pixels, in dimension. Other sizes will upload and display. File extensions .jpg or.gif are recommended.
- DISPLAY - - Upper left, every page, above the banner.
- NOTES - - To upload an image from your desktop, click the Choose File button and the Update button. To remove any existing logo image, click the checkbox and the Update button.
- DISPLAY - - Color scheme, across the website.
- NOTES - - Select color scheme from dropdown menu and click the Update button.
Social Media Links
- FORMAT - - Enter your dedicated social media link in the corresponding social media field (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn), and click the Update button.
- DISPLAY - - The link will display when any value is present. If no value is present, no link will display.
- INTENT - - The intent is to direct traffic and links to your own social media program. If you have no program for this social media, remove the value from the field and leave it empty. No link will display.
- FORMAT - - Any text, image or links can be posted to the Footer, through the WYSIWYG (whatyouseeiswhatyouget) editor. Click the Update button to save.
- DISPLAY - - This footer will display at the bottom of every page on the website.
- INTENT - - To furnish the Visitor with an easy place to find contact and copyright information that you want to display on every page.
- FORMAT - - Check Maintenance Mode and click the Update button.
- DISPLAY - - Maintenance Mode will cause any Visitor to go to an "Will Return Shortly" page, unless logged in.
- INTENT - - The intent is to make the website unavailable to web visitors and the search engines, until it is ready.